Here to support families and the wider community.
020 8472 6298
Welcome to our newly launched Community Hub, a place that offers a wide range of services for our Cleves community. Our aims are to:
- Help our local community lead healthier, happier and better-connected lives.
- Keep our families informed on current safeguarding issues.
- Provide health and wellbeing activities.
- Reduce isolation among our parents/carers.
- Offer a safe and supportive environment to our parents and carers
- Promote the community work and the opportunities to get involved, participate, volunteer, learn and to improve social community cohesion
The Cleves Community Hub is run by our Community Development Officer: Megan Turpin who works closely with our School Safeguarding Lead, Sab Ubhoo, who oversees the day-to-day organisation of the Community Hub.